Friday, February 02, 2007

2007 Sponsors






I am happy to share that in 2007 I will be receiving support from Solon Bicycles along with Specialized Bikes, SRAM Components, Kenda Tires and Crank Brothers.


It is easy for me to promote my supporters because Solon Bicycle is my favorite bike shop, I have ridden Specialized Bikes since 1999, I have great respect from SRAM (Rockshox, Truvativ, Avid, etc), Kenda makes some of my favorite tires, and I have used Crank Brothers pedals since 2002.

Since I started racing in 2001, I have used these products because they work great for me and don’t fail. I have too much time and money invested to have a bike, tire, pedal or other component cause me to DNF a race. If fact, I have never DNF'ed a bike race until this past year when I stopped to help a badly injured rider at the Big Valley Race.

As far as seeking support, my thought process was, if I am going to use these products anyway, why not see if I can get some support/discounts in return for promoting and using their great products.

Thanks to these great sponsors I hope to have a successful 2007 season.
Later, BRD

No comments: