Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cross Nationals

Well, I am officially registered for cyclocross nationals. Will be doing the 30-39 masters race and then the B over 35 race. Need to race hard in local races and get some more top end speed. Sounds like the course has a couple run ups, so may have to do some hill work...the grass hill at Forest Hill Park in Cleveland Hts. is ideal for this kind of training.

Also am sending some resumes out in an attempt to get some product support for 2007. I sent proposals out to a tire company, a nutrition company and a bike company. I ONLY sent proposals to companies whose products I already buy. I buy them because they work. I have been using said products for a many years, and they have not failed. Life is too short to use products that are no good, simpley because you get them at a discount and/or for free.

More to come.

-Brett

No comments: