Monday, January 31, 2011

6th Annual Superbowl Emerald Necklace Epic

Weather for Sunday (38 degrees and some sun) is looking promising for the 6th Annual Superbowl Emerald Necklace Epic. Start time is 9:00am sharp at my house. Interested? Click here to learn more. I’ll be riding cross bike with fenders with either cross tires or road tires depending on road conditions.

I would VERY much like to finish the entire route (106 miles) but shit happens, so I am targeting 4 to 6 hours or 65 to 100 miles. Actual distance and time will depend on weather, road conditions, group fitness/dynamics, etc. Pace will be moderate (zone 2/3) as it is winter and I am extremely fat. Route is attached and we will travel in a counterclockwise direction. We might have a sag vehicle (Rodgers?).

Let me know if you are planning to attend so I can get a headcount on food/beverage. Afterwards, all are invited to my home for some pasta, red wine and beer.

Later,

BRD

No comments: