Monday, November 12, 2007

I am Stupid

The last month or so with the new job there has been little riding and even less training. So what better way to get a slap in the face by reality, I decided to show my fat face at a local cyclocross race on Sunday. I felt horrible and suffered until I flatted about 25 minutes into the race. Not sure if it is the total lack or riding or the 10-15 lbs I've gained in the last 30-40 days.

Anyway, with the BA cross series running the net 4 sundays, I going to try to get back on the bike, but what to do about that 10-15 lbs you ask?

I saw this posted on a blog I frequent, http://www.fatcyclist.com/2007/11/07/get-a-grip/. This is just stupid enough to do, so I signed up.

This morning (after a brisk trainer ride) I was 197....ouch....after being 180-185 all summer. I will update periodically.

Later,
BRD

No comments: