Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Solon Bicycle - A Most Excellent Sponsor


This year I will be riding as a member of the Solon Bicycle Mtb Team with additional support from Specialized Bicycles and SRAM Components. Solon Bicycle is owned and operated by Dan Sirkin. Dan is the man. Dan loves cycling (road, mtb, etc.) but you should see him ride a bmx bike...he is sick!.
A few years ago, Dan bought Solon Bicycle and has turned a sleepy little shop into a force to be reckoned with. I am thrilled to be affiliated with Dan and Solon Bicycle. Stop in and see dan and tell him that BRD sent you!!
In other news, I managed to get outside for some nice rides over the last few days. With temps in the 50s you HAVE to ride outside.

So I did 1 hour Saturday, 4 hours Sunday, 2 hours New Years day. This morning my legs were feeling it, so I did an easy hour on the trainer before work.

Nothing much else to say, except Happy New Year.


BRD

No comments: