Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Selling Some Stuff

I am selling some bike stuff. Will probably put this, and a few other items, on ebay in the next few days. Email me at brett.davis@nationalcity.com if you are interested. I will try to put some pictures up tomorrow.

A set of nearly new 2006 Mavic Krysium SL wheels in excellent condition. Only 200 miles. These retail for over $800. I bought this wheelset new with a complete bike in October of 2006. They are clinchers, not tubulars. Selling wheels and skewers. These wheels have limited miles. I did some road training and two cyclocross races on these wheels this fall. They are true and are in excellent condition. I am selling because I need the dough.


A set of 2006 DT Swiss XR1540 Wheels. About 1,000 miles and in good condition. This wheel set is for rim brakes only. I bought a 2006 Epic S Works (rim brake version) new in February of 2006 that came with this wheel set and I am the only owner.

The wheels have approximately 1,000 miles on them of which about 600 miles were races (1 24 hour solo, 1 12 hour solo, 1 6 hour solo and 2 100 mile races). The remainder of the miles has been mostly on the road for training. It is a fast and light wheelset and has served me well.

The wheels are true. In the fall of 2006, I broke a spoke and my LBS replaced broken spoke along with several others that were scratched up. The braking surface is in good condition.

Here are the specs from the DT Swiss Web Site:

Variant
XR 1540 front wheel
XR 1540 rear wheel
Hub
stainless steel cartr. bearings
stainless steel cartr. bearings,star ratchet s.
Spoke
bladed aerospokes
bladed aerospokes
Nipple
DT pro lock hexagonal
DT pro lock hexagonal
Pattern
3-cross
3-cross
Brake interface
center lock
center lock
Fitting width
100 mm
135 mm
Number of spokes
28
28
Color
silver gray
silver gray
Decals
black/red
black/red
Weight
710 g
830 g
Specials
- disc brake - SBWT® welded rim- DT Swiss wear control®- Star ratchet system- stainless steel cartridge bearings- no special tool needed for routine maintenance- incl. center lock - IS adaptor, quick release, rim tape, wheel bag- patented

Later,
BRD

No comments: