Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Random Post

Last night was trick or treat night in our neighborhood. I took our 2 kids and my nephew up and down our street. They are 5, 3.5 and 2.5 years old...so they got tired pretty quick. I was dressed up in a silly rasta/hippie/deadhead outfit and had a insulated mug of my favorite adult beverage. A few family members were over as well as some neighbors so it was a good time. Before the fesitivities I managed to get a 45 min revovery ride (120-125 hr) on the rollers.

This morning I did 1:45 with 8 big gear Stomps. Was in Zone 2 the rest of the time. Nice morning with a bit of rain at the end. It beats riding inside on the trainer/rollers.

Coach BE has the rest of the week planned out in preparation for the first race of the Bike Authority (www.bikeauthority.com) cyclocross series. I am going to turn myself inside out and attempt to demolish the B race. We'll see how it goes. Weather forecast looks to be warm and dry...it will be fast. Later, BRD

No comments: