Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Weather & Stuff

It's been raining non-stop here in Cleveland for a couple days now. It is supposed to clear up by the weekend and get into the low 60s, which is good. Hope to do a 5-6 hour ride on Sunday and am trying to arrange to meet some friends along the way. Will likely end up with 12-13 hours this week.

We have some new people joining our team (www.snakebiteracing.com) for 2006 and we are pretty pumped. Good people and strong riders. Should have a nice mix of Cat 3 and Cat 4s on the road next year.

Tonight I am meeting my coach (www.endurasolutions.com) to do the "3 mile test" on the computrainer. This will help us figure out my HR training zones among other things. My coach is bringing along a friend that is visiting from France, he just signed to ride for AG2r, how cool is that? I hope he doesn't laugh at me during the test;)

As an unsponsored rider, I pay all my own expenses and for equipment for races. I am hoping to find a light company to help me out, at least a discount, for next year. I am trying to get in touch with local rep for NiteRider (www.niterider.com) to see if I can help them promote their products.

Later, BRD

No comments: