Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's Next?

Mohican 100 was a bit of a let down as I feel I have some decent fitness. I need to race.

This weekend is fathers day and I am taking the kids camping. Next weekend is a Vultures Knob XC race on Saturday June 21st. The week after is Racoon Rally with a road race and STXC on Saturday and XC race on Sunday. I might try to hit the XC race on Sunday. Also on June 28th is the Wayne Ultra part of the WVMBA series.

Other races on the radar screen is Wilderness 101, 6 Hours of Power, or ORAMM (all the same weekend July 26/27). Also looking at either Fools Gold 100 or Shenandoah 100. Also planning to do the NEO Power Series leading into cyclocross season. Then in November I am registered for Iceman Cometh race in Michigan.

I took last week off and got back on the bike Sunday for 2.5 hours in the heat. Went out to Westlake yesterday and felt pretty good. Was close to getting a 3 point prime but got outsprinted by Polo of RGF.

That's all for now.

Later,

BRD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brett, ill hit that wayne ultra, give me a call. Darren

Magnusknopftonn said...

Wes and I are doin the Shenandoah 100 if you wanna cruise down with us.