Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Introduction

Well it seems that every cyclist out there has a blog....so here goes!!

Introduction
I am a 36 year old husband and father of 2 that enjoys competitve cycling, including moutain bike racing, road racing and particularly long distance endurance cycling events. I work in the real estate finance industry and work 40-50 hours per week. I live near Cleveland, Ohio and am a member of Snakebite Racing (www.snakebiteracing.com).

2005 was my 5th year of competitive cycling and I am looking forward to big improvements in 2006. Thus far, I have been self coached, but for 2006 I have hired a coach from Endurance Sport Solutions, Inc (www.endurasolutions.com). I am currently planning my goals, race schedule and training program for 2006. I hope to share my experiences as I transition into a more structured training program for 2006. Keep pedaling! -BRD

No comments: